Fuchsia and Camel Petroglyph Silk Scarves



Hello!
Thank you for your visit!

This week I  created new silk scarves for the Artisans Market at Plaza Darsenas in Old San Juan. These are two beautiful Petroglyph scarves I created. They both have the Taino Sun, Sol de Jayuya, Lady Caguanaand the Coqui Frog which are part of the Taino legacy of Puerto Rico.


I choose the luminous color Fuchsia for this scarf with a copper outline. This color will brighten your wardrobe and can be worn with all your pinks and blues. You can see more colors of my Petroglyph Collection here on my Blog.




This scarf is in the color Camel with the copper outline. I used the same popular Petroglyphs. It is painted in a neutral classic color that can be worn with all your browns and tans.

For questions


🌺Thank You for visiting!🌺


No comments