Welcome to SilkMari Blog


I'm Back!

Hello to all my readers and followers. I am Marina Gutierrez from SilkMari. It's been a long time since I posted here. I must say lots of changes happened in my life that I had to put my Online Etsy Shop in hold. Yes I did have customers but I was more focus on selling at the Artisans Market at Plaza Darsenas in the Old San Juan, Puerto Rico.

You can read more on >> About Me <<


Did you see my SilkMari Collection ?

Click the photo to see it. You can request a custom order from right here at my weblog.




I am  back and have a new refresh face online. Yes my Etsy has a new Style also. In this Weblog you will find all the information that you need about me and my social networks. Also my hand painted silk scarves, open to request custom orders.
I have Instagram so feel free to follow me there and my Facebook page. The links are down below and you can find them also on the right side of this weblog.

Thank you for your visit. Welcome to my new weblog!

Marina Gutierrez
SilkMari

Social Networks

Etsy Shop @ SilkMari

Instagram @ SilkMari__