Saturday, October 26, 2013

Tie Dye Brown Rust & Black



I like to always have earthy colors in my Shop and when I sell at the Artisans Plaza.   This scarf is hand tie dyed in golden brown, which I also added rust and chocolate brown with a bit of black for contrast.


I love the white pattern that was created which separate the colors bringing light to this 100% chiffon silk scarf. 


These are wholesome down-to-earth colors that are classy and stylish at the same time making it perfect for that special conservative person in your life.
Size: 11 x 60 inches * 27.94 x 152.4 cm

Each scarf is individually hand dyed and/or hand painted making it … one of a kind ... due to the process used.
Each scarf is signed on the lower left-hand corner and Puerto Rico on the right.
All the scarves are 100% Silk. All are hand washable.

Have a fabulous day!
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails