Kissing Cousins Wisteria and Peri

I say this about these two very sweet and charming colors.


Wisteria a pink plum and periwinkle a blue plum make such a romantic pair. 





As I was putting the final touches on this hand dyed scarf I could hear the wonderful exotic birds outside my window. The chirping of the birds and the peaceful breeze swaying the palm trees leaves added dimension to an already heavenly day. I extend this to you. 


This scarf will look fabulous with jeans. Pair with any blue, pink or plum in your wardrobe for added flare.   

Size: 14 x 72 inches * 35.56 x 182.88 cm

See more Pink/Lilacs Scarves ...

Each scarf is signed on the lower left-hand corner and Puerto Rico on the right side.

All the scarves are 100% Silk. All are hand washable.

Each scarf is individually hand dyed and/or hand painted making it ... one of a kind ... due to the process used.

No comments