Teal Green Hand Dyed Silk Scarf



Teal Green is a blue green color and a feminine color.




 It is an Earth color meaning reguvenation and is refreshing and comforting with a sense of renewal and harmony.


It is the universal symbol of youth, hope and health. I also added a bit of seafoam a light blue green and dark green. Wear with your greens or wear with pink for a splash of color.


It is 100% Habotai Silk which has a wonderful sheen to it and luxurious drape.
8x72" Extra long
For more Blue/Blue Green Scarves:
Each scarf is signed on the lower left-hand corner and Puerto Rico on the right side.
Each scarf is individually hand dyed and/or hand painted making it ... one of a kind ... due to the process used.
All the scarves are 100% Silk. All are hand washable.


2 comments

Deborah Younglao, Silk Painter said...

Very nice, Mari! Forest and ocean.

Silk by Marina said...

Yes Deborah ... I grew up in NYC and so now that I live here in Puerto Rico, USA these are the very colors I am drawn to as I see such rich greens and blues that are so beautiful that they become part of the fabric of my being;-)