Tropical Turquoise Hand Dyed Silk Scarf


I am surrounded by these beautiful tropical Caribbean blue ocean colors as I go past the most amazing beaches at least twice a week on my way to the Artisans Plaza in Old San Juan.  I am fortunate get to feast my eyes with all the spectacular turquoise blue green tones which are so soothing, mesmerizing and exciting at the same time. The ocean color are vivid and crisp.


This silk scarf is in 100% habotai silk or china silk as it is called has a wonderful sheen that make the colors intense and                bright   A Silk scarf will always be a charming and luxurious gift for any woman any time of the year.




                Blue is my all time favorite color.  It looks fabulous with white or black or try with browns for a great combo.




                                        The scarf is signed on the lower left-hand corner and Puerto Rico on the right side.




                                                                           Size: 8 x 54 inches * 20.32 x 137.16cm


All the Shipping Cost are base on ... Priority Mail with Tracking Number. If you want it sent out ... Regular mail(no tracking    

                number) ... please let me know. Have a great day!

                    Visit: http://www.SilkMari.etsy.com

No comments