A Scarf for SJP


As a Member of the Artisan Group I was lucky to be picked to Gift  ... Sarah Jessica Parker ... in late March of this year. 


The moment I got the news I started to research her ... off camera ... persona so that I could get an idea of what she really likes to wear on her days ... off.  


Aside from the fact that she is Fashion Icon and has had her own Clothing Line ... I could not let that ... frazzle ... me ... 


Thinking of her golden hair and her funky casual look ...


 I decided to go ... Neutral ... and so was born my ... 
Sarah Jessica Parker Scarf


It is in Habotai Silk and I dyed and painted it with soft tones of neutral beige and bronze with gold embellished leaves.  The fringe in the scarf add to the wonderful Bohemian Look.


2 comments

lorik said...

That is very exciting! Wouldn't it be great to see a photo of her wearing it too! She would look fantastic - of course. Anyone would in your silk :)

Silk by Marina said...

Thanks lorik ... yes it would be great to see her wearing it ... it's also great that you like it also;-)